It's Cus I Can't Gleek


My biggest regret in the history of ever is not knowing how to gleek.

But seriously, some days I just want to spit on a person—sneaky like.

Don’t think I didn’t try to learn either. Back in 7th grade when all the cool kids could do it I would sit in front of my mirror and practice. I even googled “learn to gleek” videos. (Don’t do this.) And after a few sad and depressing months I didn’t give up either. No, after all it took me months and even years to learn other basic things so I just knew (know??) one day I would gleek.

A Few Basic Things That Took Me Forever to Do:

1. Tie my shoes
2. Whistle
3. Flare my nostrils
4. Pronounce my R’s

Yet this never (still hasn’t??) clicked. I’m gleekless.

A Million and One Ways My Life Could Be Improved by Gleeking Abilities:

1. Mean people
2. Guys that stare (this one is really only Afghanistan specific as men don’t stare otherwise) 
3. Sibling fights
4. Dumb waiters/waitresses
5. Boring meetings
6. Interviews when you just know you aren’t going to get the job

There are more but I’m sure you get the idea. I need to learn how to gleek!


Read about my “vacation” to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan at www.thepostexchange.blogspot.com

1 comments:

  1. you are my favorite blogger.

    award.

    http://nonfictionandfabulous.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-cause-im-german-right.html

    ReplyDelete

Abruptly Vague All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger