The Healing Properties of Ice Cream

An important lesson for boys:

Ice Cream heals all.

Literally.


An Example:

A boy broke up with me. I was ticked.

He asked me to hang out.

I said no.

He asked me on a date.

I said no.

He asked me to ice cream.

Done.

We got back together.


Also it’s practically impossible to eat ice cream and cry at the same time.

Don’t believe me?

Try it.


My favorite:

G’s Dairy

Double scoop-Huckleberry, Black Cherry-Waffle Cone.

It makes saving change during winter worth it.

3 comments:

  1. it IS impossible to cry and eat ice cream. I have tried. it goes everywhere and it's disgusting. excellent change of blog and just girly enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm liking this makeover Jess, it's pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. loved this. boys? i need details. . . ;) miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Abruptly Vague All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger