So it begins:

Beginnings. The greatest. The worst.

Beginnings are like Christmas mornings and moving to a new town senior year all in one. A smoothly wrapped present waits: red wrapping paper, crisp lines, perky bow. In my case the present is a blog. Moving senior year sucks. Why parents ever do it to their children I have no idea. Mine did not. But I have an imagination. And even my imagination shivers at that cafeteria full of strangers. Beginnings bring out my insecurities. I’m not a fan of facing those. However, apparently blogs are the new thing. Once the fad extended itself past the loving circle of Mormon mothers I knew it was time. Christmas morning has arrived; the red paper lies safely crumpled in a steel waste bin, there remains no choice but to dive into the sea of hormonal girls and acne struck males. So begins my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Abruptly Vague All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger